ANNUAL REPORT FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21
The academic year 2020-21 started with full enthusiasm with powerful messages of best wishes for an eventful and successful new academic year 2020-21.
The academic year started with full compliment of qualified teachers as per the CBSE norms. Coordinators are in place for effective monitoring and guidance. Secondary duties have been allotted to all the faculty for smooth and effective functioning of the school.
All the staff have undergone staff development programmes for effective functioning. Training programmes are conducted by involving the resource persons from external training institutes as well as in house programme with our own resource persons. A special training programme has been organized with the help of CBSE sentre for excellence, Kakinada on “ Effective Class Room Management” by involving teachers from nearly school also. Our faculty members are regularly deputed for the training programmes organized by the CBSE in Hyderabad.
In respect of pre-primary students, Next Education Publications are followed. In case of primary section, books published by Pearson MyPedia are followed. In respect of regional languages, text books published by the local state government are followed. For the high school section, CBSE Curriculum is strictly followed and NCERT books are prescribed. All the textbooks are prepared by following the norms of National Curriculum Frame work of Government of India.
Regular sports activities are conducted with the association of the qualified PET and also with the support of Saroornagar Municipal sports stadium. Annual Sports Day has been conducted in the stadium in all events and prizes and certificates have been distributed to encourage the students for excellence in sports. The School is proud to report hat our VII Grade student Master.Aditya Varun won the coveted chess championship under 13 category at Telangana State Level. He is taking part in International Chess Competitions. In Karate, our students have won several awards at the National level and International Level.
ACADEMIC ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES:
1) If has been planned that class room transaction involves effective teaching learning process , note book correction, completion of worksheets chapter wise , digital class room transaction and class test for analyzing the effectiveness of the complete class room transaction.
2) Seminars and power point presentations by the students under the supervision of their subject teachers.
3) Reviews of the parents during parent teacher meetings and parent teacher interactions on Saturdays.
4) Conducting Edufests and skill presentation programmes for reinforcement of the basic concepts learned and also to present the same to the parents.
5) Higher level activities like “ Youth Parliament” to provide exposure to the students.
6) Special Programmes to improve communication skills of students by professional trainers.
7) Regular interactions with the students of all the classes by the Principal and Dean to know the difficulties of the students in their academic areas and fill the gaps.
8) Effective use of Library and the laboratories in the school.
CO- CURRICULUM AND EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
1) All festivals of the country are celebrated in the school to sensitize them towards all the faiths of the people of the country.
2) Different type of activities of performing arts are conducted during the co curricular activities scheduled to develop the emotional balance in the students.
3) CCA are very skillfully utilized to develop communication skills of the students in all languages in particular English language and also to develop self confidence of the students.
4) In addition, extracurricular activities like Music, dance , Karate, Skating and yoga are organized regularly to provide exposure to them.
5) As a part of CCA, many activities related to environment are organized to sensitize them to the issues related to pollution, climate change , water conservation, power conservation, health issues etc.
PARENT TEACHER MEETINGS:
Regular parents teachers meetings are conducted and these points are discussed in PTA meetings for improvement in the overall functioning of the school.