Step I. Apply online/Direct
Step II. Registration
Fill all the fields correctly and accurately. Please ensure to give correct date of birth of the candidate, full name (with surname), correct spellings of the name of the candidate/father/mother while applying. No changes will be accepted later.
Registration Process: General Instructions
Obtain prospectus & Registration form on payment of Rs 1500/- For APPCUM Prospectus . Date of personal interview or Aptitude Assessment / test will be intimated on submission of Registration form. Admission to Grade II to Grade X will solely depend on availability of seats. After confirmation, admission form to be filled in and signed by the Parent. Fee to be paid along with submission of admission form.
Admission : Nursery to Grade II
- Admission for Nursery to Grade II classes is through Personal Interview and Observation. Both procedures would be conducted on the same day.
- Both parents, along with the child, need to be present for the Personal Interview and Observation.
- Date and Timings for Personal Interview and Observation will be intimated when the Admission Form is procured.
Admission for Grade III to Grade X
- There will be written Aptitude Assessment Test for students seeking admission into Grade III to Grade X .
- Analysis of performance by school authorities
- Based on the performance of the child , the student along with both the parents have to attend for a Personal Interview with the Principal .
- Please Note : Submission of Admission Form and attending the Personal Interview / Observation or taking the Aptitude Assessment Test does not guarantee admission.
Documents to be submitted:
The following documents need to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Duly filled and signed Admission Forms.
- Passport size colour photographs of the child & Parents.
- Xerox copy of Date of Birth certificate (Original document issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority is to be produced for verification at the time of admission).
- Xerox Copy of the progress report of last-class attended from the previous school (wherever applicable).
- Original Transfer Certificate from previous school on confirmation of admission.
|Nursery & L.K.G||8:30 am||12:30 pm||All Saturdays – Holidays|
|U.K.G||8:30 am||3:30 pm||All Saturdays – Holidays|
|Grade I – X||8:30 am||3:30 pm||Monday to Friday
Second Saturdays –Holidays
Fourth Saturday – Half Day Working Days.
Age Criterion for Admission:
|Grade||Age as on 1st of Sept 2020|
|Nursery||2 years 6 months|
|PP I||3 years 6 months|
|PP II||4 years 6 months|
|I||5 years 6 months|
Following is the schedule for payment of fees. The fee needs to be paid on or before the following dates:
|I||1st April – 31st July||10th April|
|II||1st August – 30th November||10th August|
|IIII||1st December – 31st March||10th December|
Languages offered in CBSE curriculum:
|Grade||II Language||III Language|
|I – V||Hindi||Telugu|
|VI – VIII||Hindi||Telugu/French|
|IX - X||Hindi/Telugu/ French||–|